Girls, how long do you need to know a guy to go out with him?

How much time to do I need to know a woman to ask her out?
Honestly, I think a date is just a way to know someone if they're the right person to be with or not. I don't think it's such a big deal, unless it leads to a relationship. What do you thnik?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Not long. She wants to know you well enough to predict that she'll probably enjoy your company for a few hours instead of wishing she was home catching up on scrubbing toilets. And she needs to be confidence that you're not a serial killer. But you're right, the point of dating is to get to know someone.

What Girls Said 3

• It is how much I know enough to be comfortable with you first.
    It just depends on how much you are open and honest with her..

• If you feel like you want to ask her, just do it.
    Personally, I don't think there is a real timetable. If you two feel comfortable with talking to each other you don't have to wait - because you are right: A date is also kind of a way to get to know each other :)

• You just answered your own question, once a relationship/bond/friendship is made.

From there you two will know how you feel about each other & whether or not you're compatible for a romantic relationship.