How do you know when your in love or falling in love with someone?

general idea*

Most Helpful Guy

• I miss them at all times when I'm not around them, they become related to almost every thought in my day and I always want to please them, no matter what. Whenever you see them, you can't help but just to smile. My heart beats really strong when I'm with them too.

Most Helpful Girl

• How I usually feel
    - I'm the happiest person when he texts / calls me
    - I think about him all. The. Time.
    - always looking forward to seeing him
    - I'd do anything to make him smile
    - if there is any physical contact whatsoever, I get butterflies in my stomach
    - depending on what happens, he's the only person who has the power to make me cry

What Guys Said 2

• For me
    They became part of every thought.
    My days didn't feel right unless I had wished them a good morning and a great night at least.
    Butterflies in my belly turned into pterodactyl
    Everything just seemed... better

• This happens when you think about someone soo much, talk about them all day with your friends, eager to see them again, cares a lot and much more 😉

What Girls Said 1

• When you wake up in the morning and he/she is pretty much the first thing on your mind. That's when you are in trouble. :D