Guys, How happy are you that you don't need to be hot to get a hot girlfriend?

On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you because of this fact? personally i thank god everyday for it, and i don't even believe in god.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm extremely happy haha I would be dating something I'm totally not attracted too if this were the case

What Girls Said 3

• whoop whoop?

• "personally i thank god everyday for it, and i don't even believe in god"
    it implies that you acknowledge his existence though ^

• But you do need to be hot because God knows you're not funny or rich

• I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK!

• Why do people ask questions if they don't want to hear responses? There is no justification for this guy being rude to you and I don't condone his behavior. Now, he will probably reply with something equally rude to me and that will only be a reflection on his character, not mine.

• No OlderAndWiser the reason I responded the way I did is because I have found this to be fact. It doesn't make sense for someone to come and disagree with it like it's some kind of opinion.

What Guys Said 3

• Now come to think about it, i'm quite happy lol. I have had very hot girls go for me and ignoring way better looking guys than me. But i would be a lot happier if i find out she went for me because she thought i was hot. I would say 7/10 happy because they don't get intimidated because of your good looks and won't fear approaching you :)

• Thanks for sharing.

• The God who you don't believe in has smiled and granted you favor.

• don't preach to me, my ancient friend

• lol you aren't ancient? that's the spirit. keep telling yourself that

• People mature at different rates. . . obviously!