How can I be less clingy?

I've been dating this guy for a couple weeks and we really seem to have a strong connection. I really really like him and we talk all the time. But sometimes I feel like I bug him when we text and that he might be avoiding going on another date. I really want to make this work because he's the first guy I've liked in a long time but I don't want to scare him away.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let him in on your fears. He might also be in the same fix as you are. Just tell him you like him a lot and that you don't want to scare him away.

• Is that what you'd want a girl to do for you? You gave me really solid advice, I'm just afraid he'll think I'm insecure. I think there's a possibility that he thinks that already and I don't want to make it worse. Knowing that, do you still think I should tell him?

• Certainly. Even if I don't like her back I'd appreciate her a lot for just being honest with me. What is there to loose. If he feels the same way bingo if he does not and he is matured mentally he will like you the more just for being honest

• Ok, thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe when a guy likes someone; there is no way that he can think of you as clingy.

I am not saying text him 24/7. Everything is in moderation OF COURSE. But a little text , or call time to time is ok. Go for it. It will not make you clingy. It is sweet actually.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Stop initiating and find other things to do with your time.