I live in a depressing Household? am I depressed now?

im 23 and hopefully will be moving out in two weeks. I can't deal with it anymore... i can't eat, i barely sleep, i can't get out of bed anymore. I HAVE BEEN through so MUCH in this house, my mom is depressed and will never recover (she doesn't want to) my older sister is mentally ill and my mom doesn't want to accept it, my sister gave me a horrible childhood (screaming, fighting, yelling, slamming doors, threathening, hitting). I stayed in this house too long and i dont even know why, i feel like i wanted to be ok but my mental health is low, im not a person anymore, im a zombie. This house is so depressing that this whole town depresses me. Im going to leave town but i dont know if im damaged forever? am i? please cheer me up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this is just bad phase of your life it will come to an end soon, but you need to be strong. also consider to visit a therapist

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not going to be damaged forever. You are going to leave this all behind, you will move on with your life and your wounds will eventually heal.

What Guys Said 1

• YES a change of location will do you wonders, gt out and spend some time on you!

What Girls Said 0