What do I do if I'm ugly? will a be able to have a girl I actually like?

I'm really ugly and this creates a lot of anxiety because none of the girls I like ever like me back only the overweight and "aheam" not pretty girls like me. I don't typically go for extremely gorgeous girls either just every day cute girls no models or anything. Problem is that when I actually like a girl she rejects me and these girls I don't like are always hitting on me.

I never treat these other girls badly but I'm not attracted to them even one bit but as soon as I actually like a girl they always hate me or tell me I'm really ugly. should I just stop trying? I don't want to settle for a girl I don't like because that's hardly fair for her. Imagine being with a man that doesn't like you at all, that's not to fun isn't it?

and LIKE I SAID I NEVER GO FOR EXTREMELY HOT WOMEN (before people start telling me I got impossible standarts or something)

Most Helpful Girl

• Be confident nothing is sexier than a man who is confident with himself that is what will make you attractive looks aren't everything to some women u like a hot girl tell her in a creative way. Looks fade overtime so there has to be more to the table then just looks. Your body language attracts the women u dont like maybe ur the type who appears shy and introverted always have your head down or you dont give great eye contact small things like that attrats certain People love yourself first get validation for yourself n then u will see u will attract the right girls

• No there's nothing more attractive than a good looking guy

• Well I'm confident when ti comes to stuff like computers, business presentations etc its just people I'm not and honestly looks matter more than confidence. A confident ugly dude is still unattractive , said by my close female friends

• No when I say confident i mean with yourself not cocky not arrogant just try to be confident give eye contact when talking to people n u need to change yoyr mindset about u being ugly if its lie fake it ro u make it if its boosts ur confidence

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh i know where you are coming from. I've had girls who I may not have as much interest like me but you know I'm at least friendly with them. Best thing to do man is focus on yourself. Acquire currency. If you can't find a girl I suggest going to a place where there's a high volume of women and approaching see If there's anything you can improve by approaching them.

If you dont want to try at least you have your parents as a last option. If anything parents would want to see their kids happy so since you're at the right age they'll understand so see If they know anyone around your age that you can date and see where it goes from there.

• I don't know where my parents are at the moment and I am focusing on trying to get money, still miserable

• Yeah only when you work on yourself first you can seem more confident. Just because one girl or a few say you're ugly doesn't mean you're ugly the whole world ofc isn't gonna say the same thing. I'm just trying to make you look at this in another perspective.

• whole world wouldn't think the same as just those few girls*

What Girls Said 4

• Show confidence, believe in yourself

• Everyone is attracted to beautiful people. Someone with a physical handicap would also prefer to be with a pretty girl/handsome boy.

But you have to be realistic. Usually people like you stay alone for a veeeeery long time. Usually men like you tend to than only visit prostitutes.

It's quit sad to have to live that way.

• Well I dont mind being alone it just bothers me that I HAVE to settle for someone I dont like at all

• Nice attitude you have there. People can sense negative energy. Maybe that's why the pretty girls don't want to give you the time of day. Bad attitude with below average looks will NEVER work out for anyone.

• Well first of all its not nice to say overweight and "ahead" not pretty girls. Not everything is about looks you might find pretty girls a turn on but if they're personality isn't good then you won't like them. Maybe you should get to know these girls and you shouldn't just ask out any girl you find attractive.

• well they are overweight and not pretty and Maybe their are some guys cup of tea but not mine and how would you feel if your boyfriend though you were ugly and he was only with you because he couldnt do better?

• i wouldn't like it but im not telling you to go out with them. Im just saying maybe you should get to know them.

• I know them I'm just not attracted to them some of them are nice but I wouldn't in my right mind even be with any of them

• lots of ugly guys get girlfriends.

• Everyone here preaches that but where I live I never seen a ugly guy with a decent girl NEVER

What Guys Said 1

• No matter how ugly you are, there'll always be some girl who will want your D.