Guys, would you date a girl whos been sleeping with and been used time and again by bad boys in her 20's and is now willing to settle with nice guys?

She's a little older now and has seen the error in dating bad boys and is finally willing to settle with a good guy now.

Would you date a girl like this?

This question insepired by this mytake: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/girls-behavior/a11579-why-we-love-our-bad-boys-and-why-we-shouldn-t

Most Helpful Girl

• The Take that inspired you was stupid & plenty of females don't think like that. That's one of Ozanne's less than savory entries, her stuff is usually superb.

No, I wouldn't get with her, she's ran through used goods.

I'll also note, I don't believe in the term "nice guys" & call bullshit to any guy that labels himself as one.

• Why do you think her take was stupid?

• The Take was stupid, because it supports the dumbass idea that all women love bad boys.

• Thanks for the MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• Pffft hell no. She can keep getting fucked over by "bad boys" for all i care.

What Girls Said 3

• Methinks you missed the point in the myTake...

• nope i got it. we should be willing to date women who've been used up and abused by bad boys.

• Cheating myself how?

And would you say the same thing to a girl who had these kind of standards?

• you could use those women for sex and just keep them on a friends with benefits level. treat them nice and respectful like but just have a clear line on how far you're willing to take it. thats what i do it works great. rent dont buy.

• No, I probably wouldn't Well... if a guy sleeps with the girl version time and time again, it'd be a turn off for me.

• no i would not.

What Guys Said 6

• if she's awesome I won't hold it against her. mind you, its pretty fucking difficult to find an awesome girl. im talkin real awesome.

• but if she was just good or just ok you would hold it against her?

• But you wouldn't be boyfriend girlfriend with a girl like this who was just ok? Her sleeping around with bad boys in the past would be too much to forget?

• pretty hard to answer when I haven't actually gotten to know said girl, but I know you want an answer for this hypothetical scenario. if she has slept with like 50 guys in the span of 1 year, probably not, also implying that she's just barely okay.

• She wouldn't know how to keep me... I'll most likely end up with some chick with a Ph. D that has had her head in a book for 10 years and forgot about the rest of the world...

• Nope. She might say she's tryna settle down but once she see some sexually attractive dude, she's gonna go back to her old days and try to fuck him.

• if she's changed then go for it.

• No, once a tramp, always a tramp. Most of them have kids from different fathers, let some other desperate loser deal with that headache.

• Nope. If she dates bad boys she's an idiot. I don't date idiots.