This guy doesn’t get the memo. What should I do?

There is this guy that I dated and I broke it off with him like a couple months ago. He still thinks we are friends or something and he keeps writing these long ass letters, to try to win me back but I don't want to go out with him. I am giving him the silent treatment. Am I being mean or Should I flat out tell him how I feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly in my experience I have found that the best way to handle situations like this is to be up front and honest with them. Not everyone picks up on que's

• I did tell him that I didn’t want to see him but he keeps calling me and trying to say hello and stuff.

• Only choice behind that if he won't leave you alone is to basically have it in writting, like a text message, saying that he is starting to make you feel uncomfortable and that you want him to stop contacting you. Then if he doesn't you can always go to the police. Might sound harsh to jump to that but i've had friends that have had this happen to them and it can get out of control quickly if the person that won't leave you alone doesn't get a clear message. Though i always support trying to get it handled rationally before it goes to that point IF the other person is capable.

What Guys Said 1

• you can always try to tell him once that its not going to happen. if he persist after that then flatline ignore him.

What Girls Said 0