If a girl mentions she likes Game of Thrones/ASOIAF on her dating profile, is it a good thing to mention to her that I serve King Stannis?

if a girl mentions she likes Game of Thrones/ASOIAF on her dating profile, is it a good thing to mention to her that I serve King Stannis?

Most Helpful Girl

• If these two are related then sure.. although I don't know what this is

Most Helpful Guy

• If she has to bring that to the table, she probably has about as much personality as the main cast in Watch Dogs.

What Girls Said 3

• that sounds like you're taking it a bit too serious

• quite the opposite really...

• @Toad-1 how is it the opposite? "Serving" a fictional character sounds like a ridiculous statement. I know it's a joke but nonetheless I'd think they guy would take it way too serious

• You said it yourself, it's a joke lol

• If she's into GOT in the first place then I don't think she will mind which side your on. Just as long as your you x

• What if she believes Daenerys Targaryen is the one true queen or even Tommen is the one true king?

What Guys Said 5

• I dunno. if she disapproves of sacrificing your kids for the 'greater good' you may have a problem...

• could be a funny way into conversation lol. ice breaker :P

• No don't say that, you could start by saying, Stark, or Lannister? It's always good to have something to connect with and you can get to know a lot about her just by which characters she likes

• Why? Obviously most people prefer the Starks. Part of why I support King Stannis is Baratheon's sometimes get sidelines in this.

• I think it would get a pretty good laugh XD

• I have no idea. I've never watched the show.