A guy hurt me badly. I am very sad now?

I was in love with a guy very much. He rejected me from very first day I proposed. But even then he wanted to stay my friend. I had no objection. I respected him as always and even used to express my certain feelings. That day I just said to him over something that you have hurt me. He said oh really give me proof that I hurt u. And then he wrote very harsh words to me, "How low you could get. Keep your thinking with you! If you dont have answers to prove your statement, then dont talk. You should think before you talk." I am very much hurt after his words. I can't sleep at nights and I weep. I dont wish to go to class gathering/party even. I am losing interest in many things. what must i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's is a bit harsh, all you did was tell him how you felt, all he had to do was be nice about it, and understand that your hurt, as you clearly liked him a lot. But don't let one guy mess with your head, and ruin your sleep and everyday life. It may be hard, but try and forget him and move on or you'll drive yourself crazy.

• I gave him flowers once. Even said, "I love you" to him many times. I always took care of him. kept his things well. I never spoke bad about him. I had his signature in my register. I scanned a large image of it and placed it in a frame. and then showed him that how much his signature even has a value.

• He obviously just didn't appreciate what he had, I mean giving gifts to each other let's you know you care about them, could be some flowers, or as little as getting some chocolate. All that matters is you are thinking of one another. He must of known you liked him a lot, so the least he could do is be understanding.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not going to tell you everything is going to be okay, I'm going to tell you to hold on tight, because this is going to hurt.

• Awww babe i rove u 💏
    That dood is a flippin' douche. Juz be glad u didn't get with him. If ur with him, he's gonna be like that to u and he's alrdy reveal his true color right in ur very eyes before y'all even get together. Bad sign. No need to craii over a flippin' douche like that.

• Just think how many times i been rejected... so i know your feeling it sucks bad
    i hope you can move on and put this behind you but i know it's easier said than done.

• You need to break all ties and not try to communicate with him cause all it does is make you feel worst

• You could maybe try keeping yourself busy, get out of the house
      you seem depressed and i know this isn't easier sorry how bad you feel :(

• I dont like to meet people now. I had a lot of friends in the same class. But as he got more closer to rest of the girls in class, I felt more rejected. and now when I see him talking nicely with them, I feel more hurt.

• Kick him in the balls

• i guess the best way to describe it is that nothing that made you happy before makes you happy anymore because that one thing brings you down so much. my only advice is to take it day by day. i am going through it myself.. hurts, doesn't it?

What Girls Said 3

• I knew it's really tough, I've been in your shoes. I loved a guy too, for almost 4 years. He always made me smile, laugh, and everything else. But then when he found out I liked him, he was freaked out.

He obviously doesn't need you, and you don't deserve someone like him. There are billions of people in the world, and I am positive you will find that one man in the long way, but life tested you with this man and blocked your path.

Please don't lose faith, and try to recover. Talk to someone you trust that won't betray you like your mom, sister, friend. Believe it or not, it might help. This hurts a lot I know, love hurts. Maybe the worst feeling you ever felt.

Just one thing: there is someone out there who is dying to be with you, but hasn't admitted their feelings for you.

• I feel I am becoming depressed. What must I do?

• I'm not really an expert in these kinds of things, but I'll tell you what I know.

Like I said, talk to someone you trust about the story. Letting it out makes you feel good and you feel like you're not hiding anything, like maybe your mom. After you told her, maybe ask her what you can do and how to feel better.

Think about the best memories you had, (but not with him, because those were your worst) like maybe to the zoo, and you held an animal. Or maybe you accomplished something so good, or a New Years resolution.

Be around with the people you love (and who love you back) like friends, family, etc. and have some bonding time. They might have noticed you felt depressed and ought to help you. Bake a cake, swim, go to the mall, anything you like!

Eat foods you like. Don't skip meals, because it will make you feel worse. Skipping any meals makes a person feel more sad and weak. Make sure you have lots of vitamins.

Pray.

I hope you're not feeling suicidal over one guy.

Stay strong.

• You should cut all ties with him and get back to doing things u like to do. You feel horrible now & thats understanding but tell yourself that ur strong & ur gonna get over it. You will be fine! *e-hug*

• Opps first sorry to hear this story but i have to say it is a big mistake from you that u accepted to be a friend with someone u loved and he do not have the same feelings like you so you have to totally ignore him and life is too short to think about dumb ass hurts girl like that so u have to focus in ur life and act like u do not care because staying away will show ur weakness and he will hurts ubagain with the first chance. sorry but this is my point of view