Can't decide if he's into me or not?

I've been on four dates with this guy and all we have done so far is hug at the end of every date. Every date he has paid and our last date he came to my house picked me up and we had drinks/dinner. All the dates have been fun but I feel like we might be heading towards the friend zone. I'm scared to take things a step further because I like him. I don't want to rush things but I would like to know if he likes me or we have any sexual connection. Any help on how to take things to the next level or just wait it out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him what he feels about you and why he likes you to remind him

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweety the same happened to me here witg my boyfriend now he was so nice inviting me in dinner going out spending time together but he know nothing about how to express feelings so i fed up and i started to like him and he was so caring and texting me all time so one day he invites me in dinner in his house and... after dinner and we got drunk hahah so it was so funny so from that day we are together so sometimes guys can not express what they feel so u have to take a brave step just like me hahah and i think he likes u too because simply if he do not why he is inviting u and wanna spend time with u

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• you should wait it out.