Does anyone have protein shakes?

Ok so i just started gym this week and have been having potein shakes. Problem is, i dont know what is going on but i can't stop farting and they smell really bad... sorry i know thats gross but is that normal? Does this happen to anyone else? Why is this happening

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to drink enough water. But perhaps your protein intake is too high?

• I have 1 shake in morning and 1 before bed, i dont each too more protein throughout day so i dunno

• The shake is just 20g, my height is 180cm and weight 83, maybe i should google that

• Haha yeah you can find calculators and site's that explain the amount of proteim you should absorbe per day. It's very dependant on the excercices you do that day. So, but I recall a guy that had the same problem as you did. He took in to much protein, more than he needed so perhaps this is the same ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I drink protein shakes almost every day and I don't get bad gas. It's something else.

What Girls Said 2

• Every single guy at my office... and some of the girls. What is up with all those protein shakes? None of them have had farting issues that I've noticed so far.

• Well iv just had 1 in morning and 1 before bed, i can't understand why its happening

• maybe your body just needs time to get used to this addition to your diet? Sorry for the gross TMI, but I usually fart a lot whenever I change my diet drastically.

• Yeah your prolly right!, i think i might be having too much even though i didn't think i was, i will google it. Hahaha mine was TMI! Its actually hot when a girl farts 😬

• I do. Whey protein.

Nope, it doesn't happen to me, maybe too much milk in it? I stopped drinking cow milk, I only drink rice milk.

What Guys Said 2

• i bought one for 90$...1 year ago.. till have it... and i dont drink it... im such a lazy guy fam

• some brands maybe can cause u that try find one u dont