Am I over reacting?

so my boyfriend just calls me amazing like not anything else most of the time and it just seems so used up like he'll call me beautiful, sweet, and adorable once in awhile, but amazing constantly is said and I'm rather tired of it.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's a nice way to think about your situation. Being called beautiful, sweet and adorable is too specific. Your boyfriend probably sees you as more than just beautiful, sweet and adorable. Amazing is more general! He's trying to find one word for all of the great qualities you have. This is what the word amazing means to me "Something that is so wonderful, it is hard to find the words to match. Something that makes your heart beat faster or your heart melt. Something that tops everything else, and always crosses your mind."

Don't think too much about it. If you're happy with him I don't think being called amazing is the worst thing.

Best of Luck :)

What Guys Said 2

• Let him know then?

• i have many times to may to count and then he'll say other things but then go back to it again in like a few days to a week.

• Yes. filler.

What Girls Said 1

• You seem overreating. Amazing is a great word.

Still you are not satisfied tell him. Tell him ; You like other compliments too.