What should I do? Move on or hang on?

I've been dating this guy for over a year, we broke then recently got back together. He's been going through some personal issues. I've reassured him that I won't leave him. But sometimes I feel like he doesn't want our relationship. Whether he's being faithful to me have never been question but I know his last relationship before didn't end well. He have a hard time expressing his feelings to me but every now and then I get a text like the one below. I don't know if I should hang on or move on. Please help.

"You were looking so cute last night you know in fact you're a cute girl and very compassionate. I like your tenacity I hope one day I could give what you're looking for but as for right now I'm still struggling with myself and what I want in life... I hope you can understand that..."

What Guys Said 1

• I've gone through the female version. You're his security blanket and the rebound. I ended things last week with mine. You deserve someone that will be 100% in love with you. Period. Right now. Who won't even take a chance to lose you like this.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd suggest you taking a break from him.