What do you suggest I do?

Long story short, I'm not a very confident person. During middle and high school I would get bullied by most guys-popular ones. Saying horrible things. Because of that my trust and ability to talk to any guy my college age is impossible. Anyways, last year I met this guy in my college class. At 1st I thought he was being funny bc he was waiting to just tease me... but that was not the case at all. He's seriously the sweetest guy I've ever met and I soon became little bit more comfortable towards him. He cheers me on to do things when I'm afraid to, he flirts, makes me laugh, we've even hung out. About 3 months ago, the spring semester ended... it was kinda awkward that day as I felt I really didn't think he'd talk to me after this, so I left as soon as I could after my final. But by my surprise he quickly followed me out (I think he even waited until I finished my test to talk to me, lol). He walked me to my car and as I said goodbye he asked if I had a fb which I gave. But saying goodbye, the look he gave me was kinda intense like he wanted to say something else... but who knows. I've only talked to him once on fb bc I've been busy and he's been busy as well. I've been way too scared to chat again... should I move on? I can't get him out my mind I've never felt this before!

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you need to go for it and see if this guy is interested. If you don't, you will wonder the rest of your life if he was The One.

What Guys Said 2

• i don't see whats the problem... thats sound like someone who is interested in you and the same goes with you...
    try to get to know him more, to see if he really interested with you the same way as you do.

• please go for it. you will always regret it if you don't.

What Girls Said 1

• you should move on.