Should I wait for him to text me or should I text him?

So this one guy that I use to talk to asked me to hangout last weekend Since he was in town, but I was busy so I couldn't so we decided to hang out this week. I told him I was free Friday cause I didn't work but I worked the weekend, He said he'd let me know and convo ended there and we haven't text since then. I wanted to let him know that I'm gonna be free this weekend now and I was gonna have the house to myself I just wanted to make sure he still wanted to chill. Would it be ok for me to text him and tell him that or just wait for him to let me know like he said. I just wanna know cause My family is going on a small trip out of town I don't really care about going but if he doesn't wanna hangout I will go with them. but I really wanna see him Just wanted to know how do I go about asking him I don't wanna sound like I'm too eager

What Guys Said 1

• just text him hello and see where it goes from there. it's pointless to waste time and beat around the bush. in the blink of an eye you will be 50 years old so go out and ilve it to the fullest damn it

What Girls Said 1

• you should text him.