Guys, What type intrigues you?

So, I was having this conversation with my friends and she and I thought, often, girls will type guys (VERY GENERALLY, because everyone is different in some way) and we wondered what types guys will find possibly attractive, or maybe something that intrigues them enough to pursue a girl. For example I've heard a guy say "I'd love to date a punk girl once. That'd be awesome." So what are your types? And which one would you find intriguing to be with? Like I said, types are generalizations, so not all girls (or boys) will fit into categories... This is just a fun question.

• A. A "punk" or "rocker" type
    16% (6)
  • B. An "intellectual" type
    35% (13)
  • C. A "sporty" type
    14% (5)
  • D. The "tomboy" or " just one of the guys" type
    16% (6)
  • E. Other (Leave in comments)
    19% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Guy

• None of those, really. If I had to pick one of those types, it might be B, but even still, I'm not fond of the type. I like a girl with a head on her shoulders, but not what I would consider "intellectual."
    My type is the "cute/shy Asian" girl. Always has been and probably always will be.

What Guys Said 8

• cautious, long haired, carefree, and likes to cuddle girl. The looks and size dont really matter as long as she can be happy around me im game.

• The ones who don't fit any of those types's description intrigue me the most.

• Cute sweet type or cute and funny

• A nerd or geek girl who knows about Star Wars and video games.

• My girls/women are sensitive like me they are rockstars and they dress in T-shirts tucked in and they wear Accessories they have long hair and they are sympathetic and empathetic and just any other etc that's true for my girls/women

• If you can combine D and B, that would be perfect. But i voted D. I love tomboys.

• gamer type

• I don't have a set type, I like who I like. I do prefer girls with long her, but short hair suits some girls. Any eye colour or hair colour makes no difference, as long as their easy going, fun, loyal, will suit me.