Do you think its rare to find a girl who would be willing to play Dungeons and Dragons with me?

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. There's been a big resurgence in interest in tabletop games. As long as the version you're playing isn't blatantly sexist and horrible, you should be able to find people to play with.

What Girls Said 4

• I've never played, but I'm willing to :)

• Nah one of my friends plays it I think

• meeeeeeeeeee

• I play dungeons and dragon and yes. It's really rare to find fellow online female gamers, most gamers like that are just old perverted guys pretending to be girls

What Guys Said 4

• yes fam..:/

• I think it's rare to find a person willing to play Dungeons and Dragons with you

• D&D isn't a mainstream interest, so finding people to play with will be a bit of a hunt.

• Go after the chicks that wear the "hipster" glasses. They will do anything that isn't considered a traditional girl activity. They like to be seen as nerdy even if they don't feel naturally nerdy (or they may be nerdy but either way you'll get them playing)