Are people really stupid enough to date coworkers?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never have. I keep my work and romance separate. That might be part of the reason I do well in my career

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• A lot of people make it sound more romantic than it actually is. You can blame the movies and books for that. They don't really realize that hey, your other coworkers will start treating you oddly or they will judge you and if things don't go well you're stuck with not only your other coworkers asking very personal question but it's bound to be awkward as fuck. Especially if the coworker is well liked.

• They just don't know about the consequences

• I "used to be" sooooo MANY times ova.

Me now = Hard lessons well and truly learnt.

• Because some people actually have a good relationship with a lot of their exes.

What Guys Said 4

• There is nothing stupid about dating co-wokers. It's still one of the more common places for couples to meet. For a lot of people it's the best place to meet someone. I've dated a co-worker with no problems, and I know a lot of other people who have. There are companies that have policies against it, but I think it's stupid. I probably wouldn't even like a company that made policies like that. If they had a policy like that, they'd probably have other stupid policies.

• The heart wants what the heart wants.

• ofc why wouldn't i fam?

• I used to in my younger years until I realized it always caused problems eventually. Now I avoid it.