Pros and cons of marrying a doctor?

I am going to be officially a nurse next year after my second year of college and I just want to know, what would be the pros and cons of marrying a doctor or even dating one when I'm a nurse? Are there lots of pros with a nurse doctor relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pro:
    media1.giphy.com/media/yYrYPXatpCMiA/giphy.gif

Con:
    You probably won't see much of him, depending on what sort of doctor he is. My uncle is a top brain doctor (I seriously can't remember the word and now I feel stupid) in London. My cousins live in a huge house, but they don't see too much of him, ie my aunt has to take care of them almost on her own, as he gets back very late and works most days.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pros: Financially secure. You will have a lot of money.
    Cons: He will not be around as much since the majority of his life will be dedicated to his job.

What Guys Said 2

• You are perfect example of a gold digger!!!

Guys !! be aware of women like this! :-)

• Some of them have enough money to do stuff like skiing and rock climbing, scuba diving etc. then they die in accidents.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm gonna say the awkward one

He probs knows your body inside out.