What does a bad first kiss mean to you if its your first kiss with someone experienced? Have you ever kissed an inexperienced kisser? Did it bother u?

I had my first kiss with my now boyfriend and it was not the best. I had never been kissed before and when he moved in I thought he was going to give me a hug. I was going more for a closed mouth kiss lip pucker kind of kiss while my boyfriend (whose had 2 previous gfs) was going for an open mouth kiss. Needless to say, my aim for the kiss was slightly off kilter and there was quite a lot of saliva everywhere from the both of us. Also we had eaten before and both kind of had garlic breath so that was interesting.

Anyway, the kiss was pretty bad but we ended up holding hands afterwards and after much practice, five months later, were still together and have excellent chemistry. So I guess my question is, how much does the first kiss count if it was originally bad? Would you reflect on it poorly, like would it always be a strike against the person with the first kiss? What would be your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've kissed a bad kisser before, my last girlfriend. She was boring.
    I don't really care too much if I really like the girl which wasn't the case with her, so it was frustrating.
    If I really like the girl I would just kiss her more often so that she gets more comfortable.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think to me it means that i kind of just know what a good kiss would feel like, and that wasn't it.

hmm... i wouldn't say inexperienced, but there were some moments when he was real dodgy lol.

What Guys Said 1

• I girl I dated for a while used to tense her lips up solid and it was fucking horrible! lol

What Girls Said 2

• Had my first kiss a couple of months ago (as a dare) and he was pretty inexperienced. My lips are on the larger side whereas his are kind of small. He just kind of let his lips sit there like two pieces of play-doh while I was kissing him. Afterwards, he kept announcing to the group that I was such a great kisser but I just kinda sat their awkwardly bc I thought it was pretty bad. I don't take it back, but I've been wanting to have a better kiss with someone ever since because I want to know what a good kiss feels like.

• My boyfriend (who I'm with right now ) was my first kiss. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good. Lol the good part was that he had amazing breath lol. But I just didn't like the fact that I would just want to kiss him with no tomgue and he would just shove his tongue. It was just sticking there. Like a dead fish. Which I know you have to do some type of movement lol