Does anyone use WhatsApp?

So i uninstalled the app and before i did that i had written to my boyfriend, just saying good morning, he is in china and the doubble blue marks appeared, and the last seen was from last night, and than i turned , my phone on and off and than what i had written last had disappeared... what? anyone familiar?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope.
    It start charging ye moneiz after a year.
    WhatsApp has turned evil.

Also , "disappeared" maybe it just disappeared on your phone cos the cache memory was cleared or something I don't know but maybe it's still on his.

• It doesn't actually charge you. That feature exists because the initial plan was to make it a paid service, but after a year you just get a popup saying you can use it for another year. I know noone that has actually ever had to pay for this.

• data , I meant data

• Ah yeah that makes sense. Texting rates are fairly ridiculous here and data is relatively cheap, so I'm sure that helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't use that shit.

What Guys Said 3

• If you uninstall the app you also delete your conversations. They are saved locally on your phone, not on their servers.

• but all the conv were there again nothing but that last message got deleted

• If you got the two blue check marks he recieved it and read it.

• ya and now the entire message is gone

• cause you dint save the chat messages... the app does auto save everyday at 4am but if you want can save the chats anytime you want, which you dint do

• the messages are all there expect the last one I sent

• wow this is something new, google your issue, might find something

• I know you can deleted messages, but do they get deleted for the other person as well? No idea.

What Girls Said 0