Anyone ever used Tinder?

Is there genuine people on there? Do I essentially need to link my facebook profile to it? How was your experience using it?

Most Helpful Girl

• tried it and honestly its your towns sloppy seconds where girls&guys with no personality gather to be chased
    no one is that attractive anyway

• ok I just made an account some hours back, and saw some pretty good looking girls on it, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do after swiping right... how should I contact someone on it?

• thanks... I think I'll give it a try...

• what does this red people icon below any user's picture mean, it is not always red only on some people...

Most Helpful Guy

• I used it because of curiosity, is it worth - NO!
    It's just an app with bunch of girls who have EGO of skyrocket and they aren't even cute or anything like that.

Go out, met real girls not that girls.

• that is what I wanted to know, like are there actually normal girls with some good personality there or not...

What Girls Said 2

• I used it out of boredom and curiosity, there are good people on there... But it's more a hookup app than anything else

• how am I supposed to add my pictures on it?

• haha no but there is an option of swiping a card offscreen, if you don't want to reject the person and neither want to accept her, but I don't know what that means... also what does the red people icon below her pic mean?

• No Idea, It was a while ago since I used it, can't remember xd

• nope and it's never going to happen for me

What Guys Said 3

• I have tried it, I think it is more of a hook up app to be honest. I do know one thing, it should be in the Guinness Book of World Records for the fastest way to flatten your phone's battery from 100% to 0%.

• yes it's complicated... I can't add my pictures on it :( I didn't allow it to link my facebook pics to my account

• I have never used it.

• Never had any luck with it. Don't see why people bother -.-

• oh really... many of my friends recommended it for some reason... I find it perplexing