Is it just me or does it really piss you off when you're partner sees you're messages and doesn't reply when out drinking with mates?

Or is it just my boyfriend that does this -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, he's drinking with mates... so, why don't you leave him alone until he's not drinking with mates... Simple!

• I would have but if someone promises me something.. especially my partner.. i expect that promise not to be broken!

• I didn't make him promise me anything...
      He promised to call... wasn't my idea.

• If he promised something that would have been important to add in the description.

Update your question perhaps to include all details?

Most Helpful Girl

• He should just tell he is out with friends and will talk later.. but if you already know he is out with friends then don't text him.. let him have some fun..

What Guys Said 7

• Yes this can be quite annoying... I would recommend bringing it up to him but in a manner that would involve a solution to both sides of the party for example ask him to message you saying whether or not he's busy or perhaps a heads up thats he's going to be busy for a little while.

• it happens, a lot is going on when drinking with friends. its really not worthwhile to test back and forth, might as well just leave then and go hangout with the girlfriend ya know?

• If you feel that bothered by it, perhaps you should voice how you feel. What kind of messages are you sending?

• Leave the guy alone. Damn, he probably is complaining about you with his friends. That's a part of pub time. Its the safe place where guys can moan about their girls. I told my girl I will be there for two hours (as an example) and she shouldn't message or phone me unless its serious or she is sending me nudies or something cool.

• I do this all the time, and use it to judge the girl's character. If she gets super upset about it, then I consider it a red flag and start planning my exit.

• Sure if i had a girlfriend who ignored my messages it would make me upset / mad

• As if he owes you a response at any fucking time you want attention.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it is all up to the individual. I personally don't care as I know he is in his own space and is preoccupied by his friends. And the reverse happens when I am out with mine and I don't reply straight away. Just talk with your partner and find out what works for you 😄

• Anyone who sees my message and doesn't reply has instantly pissed me off.

• Definitely

• It pisses me off when people go to the trouble of typing out YOU'RE when all they have to type is YOUR. That's 2 extra characters of wasted effort and 4 extra characters in your case because you did it twice!

• He's with his friends. I think you sound a bit needy and possessive