He said he doesn't want me?

because ''i don't know what i want in life''? He said go dissappoint someone else. is he scared i am going to hurt him? I never wanted to pursue a relationship with him anyways so what does it have to do anything with him?

What Guys Said 1

• Without knowing either of you, I can't make a proper diagnosis of the situation. But if he clearly indicated that he's finished then there's not much you can do. And if he's not even willing to talk about it, then your time is better spent elsewhere.

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds like a real jerk! Sounds to me like you are better off. I wouldn't waste your time analyzing what he said to you. I find that doing that only makes you feel worse about yourself than you already do after a break up.

Plus, I find what most ex's say is the reason they broke up with you is bs anyway. People will say anything to get out of a relationship. The real reason is in his head.

I don't know how old you are but it says 18-24. I don't know many people in that age range who know exactly what they want out of life. So don't feel bad.

If this guy thinks he's got life figured out, well good for him! Wish we could all be that lucky! Seriously, F*** that guy! :P