Do average guys reject hot girls?

Everybody says that I'm hot and he's ugly ( I don't think him to be ugly, maybe average, a bit fat), but when I asked him to ask me out, he said he only feels physical desire. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're saying girls like this are hot,

cdn23.us2.fansshare.com/.../...paper-549164992.jpg

then yes, I reject them all the time.

If you're saying girls like this are hot,

http://p1.pichost.me/i/23/1461115.jpg

then, no, I wouldn't reject her unless I had a good reason to such as her not having a desirable personality or something.

• why not the first one? :/ she is pretty..

• Oh okay. I'll follow you, then.

• You have to message first, because I'm on level 1, and you only can on level 2 and up.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• if he is being honest with you, he only sees you as something he wants to fuck and nothing more. no commitment. no love. no affection. just a fleshy desire.

sorry about that, but at least he told you upfront. you can just say no and move on.

why? perhaps society has hit him so hard he just doesn't see you and him as ideal and cannot accept it. seriously like what the fuck people, if two people like each other then fucking go for it, its not that hard. FUCK!

• If all you have to offer is a hot body then of course a guy would only feel a physical desire. If you don't offer anything emotionally valuable to him then he's not going to really care for you any more than you would want.

As 'shocking' as it may seem, guys too yearn for emotional connections too.

• Maybe you lack substance.

• I would NEVER date a ''hot'' girl ever.

• People don't say that I'm hot, rather beautiful. I'm not native and expressed myself wrong.

• He also said that I merit better than him, but if I told him I liked him, I don't understand why is it bothering.

• Eh, Even if a 'Beautiful' girl liked me, I would never want to be with her, I would always know she was better then me, and thus she desvered a better looking guy, and i wouldn't be happy holding her back like that.

• Beauty is subjective so while people may say he's ugly or you're hot, other people may view you differently and it's not all about looks any how

• He doesn't find your personality attractive. That's entirely normal. There's plenty of girls that I find physically desirable but I couldn't stand to be around.

• as a guy it´s possible to be physically into someone without any feelings.
    even if one might have feelings, the physical attraction could be so strong that we honestly couldn´t say if it´s just physicall or if there is more.

• Yes they do. A girl being physically appealing is only a fraction of true, real attraction!

• Yes, if they don't find them attractive.

• Probably because he doesn't know you, therefore your appearance is the only thing he has to go by.

• because he doesn't like you..

• Maybe you're not that bright... or lacking certain other qualities that the guy requires in a girl

• Guys seem to think anything is hot because the vast majority of them HAVE NO STANDARDS

• Believe it or not, there are men who realize that not all that glitters is gold.

What Girls Said 7

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Whatever that means.

I don't know just because you have a nice body doesn't mean every guy is going to be attracted to you. Sorry.

• Maybe he wants someone who doesn't only rely on looks.

• I don't only rely on looks. He isn't handsome.

• maybe he doesn't feel a connection is that possible for a guy? to look past the physical? o__0

• Because your personality is lacking? Or you're just not his type in that way.

• Why are you "asking him to ask you out"? Why not just ask him out directly?

• It would have been awkward. On the other hand I invited him on a birthday party and a house party.

• But asking him to ask you out isn't awkward? I'm not following the logic. If you're going to ask him, why not just ask him directly? Why ask someone else to ask you out?

• It wasn't an ask, rather a dedication.

• I have been rejected by an average guy. My personality is not for everyone.

• What's wrong with your personality?

• He said I look at him sniffy, but I don't. I don't even have a reason.

• He's insecure. This guy wants someone who is beneath him.

• Sorry, but you can't expect every guy to have feelings for you just because your hot :)