Girlfriend won't tell me why she's going to the doctor? Very concerned?

My girlfriend is going to the doctor and I asked her what for, and she replied "can't say" then said "Don't want to say".

She is refusing to tell me and she stated that "I don't want to say and my mom doesn't want me telling anyone".
All she said was she has to get a shot, I asked if she gets this shot every so often and she said "Not Saying".

What do I do to get her to tell me? I'm concerned and very worried about her also...
What do you guys think she might be having at the doctors?

We haven't had sex yet, she's 16 I'm 17.

I think it might be a birth control shot, I don't know why she wouldn't tell me that though. She's told me she's on birth control before...

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe it's too private for her and shy plus her mom not wanting to say it to you. Maybe you are the reason or something (is that why you r worried?). You could try saying I'm really really worried about you. I wouldn't judge and if i can be of any help.
    do you have a sister?

• I told her I'm worried and she said I shouldn't be. I do have a sister. I'm worried because I want to know that her health is in top shape and nothing is wrong with her, she's been in a funk lately and this could be why... I just want my girl to be happy.

• I think it might be a birth control shot, I don't know why she wouldn't tell me that though. She's told me she's on birth control before...

I'm going to see her in an hour or so, Should I wait and ask her if that's what it is when I see her or do it now over text?

• I don't think that would not help the situation. She could get angry and end up hearing a talk about you thinking the worse and out of context (that may not be it). You're a guy so she could be defensive even if she doesn't mean it. try to be more patient...

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro don't try and force her.

She will tell you at some point in the future.

Just message her or say to her 'I hope you're alright and not in any pain or upset and sorry for trying to force you to tell me'

Add in their that you're worried also.

Just relax bro she'll tell you at some point in the future because It could be really embarrassing or something odd or she could just not want to upset you.

Hope this has helped

What Girls Said 1

• Birth control shot? or she's sick.

What Guys Said 1

• Old truth: If she doesn't want to tell it, it's a pussy problem.