Was that guy into me who is ignoring me now?

I had a holiday date and the guy seemed very into me. We met few days before the date.
He took my hands, his legs very touching mine, he also brushed off something from my face and he didn't stop looking into my eyes ans smiled a lot. I had to cut off the date, because i had to leave earlier (he was clearly disappointed and wanted me to stay...).

Are these signs that he was into me?
I kind of screwed it somehow I think, because I had to leave earlier, but I apologized later. Nothing helped, he has been ignoring me ever since...

Some might say that he wasn't into me, but I kind of "felt" that he was into me... but I guess he god pissed?
I think it0s immature, because I proposed another dater... but I never received an answer...

What Guys Said 1

• "I had a holiday date and the guy seemed very into me. We met few days before the date.
    He took my hands, his legs very touching mine, he also brushed off something from my face and he didn't stop looking into my eyes ans smiled a lot. I had to cut off the date, because i had to leave earlier (he was clearly disappointed and wanted me to stay...)."

^so he was being touchy, which's a very good sign being into u. as for da fact u had to leave... guess he should've understood u left not coz u were bored but coz u had to... so he shouldn't feel disappointed about it in my opinion.

"I kind of screwed it somehow I think, because I had to leave earlier, but I apologized later. Nothing helped, he has been ignoring me ever since..."

^then i'm afraid now he believes u use it as an xcuse dat u wanna leave unfortunately :/

• he was with his friends... i think he influenced him negatively...
      the day before one of them wanted to drag him away from me, because he believed I wasn't into him, but he stayed with me

it's too late now...

• yeah pretty old for it in my opinion

• i just don't know...

What Girls Said 1

• As wise an owl that I am here, dear, I see the sure signs of a guy who Once... Seemed very into me.
    With all his lovey dovey Signals, even 'He also rushed off something from my face..'I believe that when you told him 'I had to leave earlier,' he then Brushed you under the carpet like an ant and now has put you on his pay no mind list.
    I find this an insult, rather rude and crude of him. However, it is better to find out now than to find out later just what kind of bed bug this one would have been or even a soul mate who may even have been some sort of pest whom you could have cared less.
    He may too just be having his hissy fit. But knowing what You know, why would you even want to bother with him, should he decide to come forth out of his shell?
    Good luck. xx

• I agree, I think it's an insult, but why did he do it? Ego hurt? jerk? asshole?

• he is a child if he thinks that. If that's the case, then his self-esteem is low. it's so immature. my life can't resolve around him. He could have enjoyed the last day, instead he chose to spend it with his friends...
      He was with his friends, they might have told him that I am not interested (one of them did it actually one day before, because I wasn't all over him, but I was interested. I am just not very open with my "feelings").
      I made it clear that I want to see him later, we even bumped into each other, but he didn't ask me to stay this time... so I didn't... I think there were many misunderstandings and a lot of misscommunication between us

thank you for the insight xx

• Ah, yes, more in store, I see.. Yes, many misunderstandings and not a lot of communication so move on, he is probably weird in other ways, sweetie, you deserve better. I have a sour ball about Him and he is not for you. xxoo