What are your reasons for not approaching a man/ women?

When it comes to guys and their ability to decently approach a girl they find attractive or interesting, there is a lot to be said. As we have been able to see, probably a number of times throughout the course of our dating lives, guys do not always tend to behave as it is expected or logical when girls are around. And when approaching girls is in question, the situation can be even sillier. Due to their (absence of) initiative, we girls sometimes even put ourselves in the situation where we start questioning many things considering our physical appearance, behavior, opinions, habits, etc.

For me these are the most common:
1. Rejection is always possible.
2. You're too good looking.
3. Too many friends surrouding her.
4. You’re currently occupied or unapproachable.

Most Helpful Guy

• All those reasons you pointed are possible and they happen too. The important thing is having in mind that approaching should happen or regrets will come. In my situation, I always watch to expect the right time, I observe too much first, but I always try to do something.

However, not all guys will. That's why girls should also face their insecurities and do something when it's necessary because unfortunately some guys never will.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want to date anyone. That's the main reason.

What Guys Said 4

• Those 4 generally nail it for me. 1. is always there, 2. I just assume you are taken or will just blow me off because "I'm not good enough for you" (leads back to 1.) 3. Always hard to approach one girl in a large group without getting glared at 4. Pretty self-explanatory.

• well so the rejection thin doesn´t count for me, because that is allways the biggest fear even if i chose to apprach her.

1. i think she´s out of my league (too good personality or looks wise)
    2. i have no game and would probably just end up in a very short, horribly awkward smalltalk.
    3. she´s in a group
    4. the situation is just not right.

• She's too good looking to be single and I'm not as good looking to date her

• All of those points will go through most guys heads, but I always say, I would rather try and see what happens. You might be successful, you might fail, but there is nothing worse then contemplating about what could of happened. If you don't take some chances, you will never know.

What Girls Said 0