Girls, which of these guys in these professions would you choose to date?

• A Doctor.
    16% (7)
  • A Scientist.
    23% (10)
  • A Business Man.
    39% (17)
  • A Teacher.
    14% (6)
  • A Mcdonalds Burger Fliper.
    5% (2)
  • A Congressman.
    3% (2)
  • A Guy Who Is Unemployed.
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Any A-D. I have no interest in dating a politician and I want to be with someone who has some sort of drive and motivation in life. If he is unemployed because of health reasons, that is an exception. Out of all of the options, I voted for teacher because I highly value education and think that it is a very noble profession. As a teacher, you have the potential to make a huge difference in children's lives every single day. I personally have had two teachers in my life whom I will never forget. Both were mentors to me and I am still in contact with both of them. I look up to teachers. The good ones do not get nearly enough credit or pay for what they do.

What Girls Said 14

• I am in the business field so I think it would be cool to date someone in the same career field. It is good if our passions are similar.

• Doctors and businessmen are typically workaholics. Politicians are liars. Fast food workers have bad skin because of the grease in the air. I don't particularly like kids so a teacher is out. Unemployed is not an option.

That leaves scientist, which works out because I'm an engineer.

• I'm going to marry a lawyer who has ambitions to join politics so I chose congressman.

• i don't care about the job of the person anyways

• I'd rather date a doctor than anyone else, though I wouldn't mind dating a scientist. I doubt I'd want to date any of the other guys, though if I really liked them it may not matter. I hate to say it's because of this, but doctors get paid a lot, so if we got married we'd be pretty well off, and I'd have someone to diagnose me when I'm sick. But, I wouldn't date a doctor (or any high-salary man) unless I genuinely cared about them.

• Thats hard but congressman sounds interesting
    I like having the inside scoop on goverment affairs.

• I couldn't care less about what job they have

• A scientist or doctor. They're both science based and I love learning about it! :P

I could date the rest except the burger fliper and unemployed.

• A Scientist sounds fun. It would be cool to date a person who seems to know much about the subjects which I used to love.

• I'm not sure, to me it matters more what a guy does in his free time. All the careers are similar as in they all aid humans in one way or other, except the unemployed, but he may help people in other ways.

• Businessman or gtfo

• Mmm I want me some Carlos on the burger station. Free burgers and fries for life, yo

• I will marry a doctor and thats why i choose i doctor,

• I dont think it matters what job they have as long as they have a little bit of money