Why are there way more blonde girls (white) dating guys of colour (black/brown/yellow/etc) than those dating white guys?

I rarely see blonde girls dating caucasian guys so I wonder what is about caucasian guys that generally turn blonde girls off? I mean I see them dating black and hispanic guys all the time but rarely caucasian guys so obviously there has to be something... but what? What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you just say yellow?

• Yea. I see lots of blondes with Asian guys too.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• I have no idea what you're talking about lol I've never noticed.

• Well what Im basically saying is that its very common to see blondes with black/brown guys but rare to see them with white guys and I wonder why?

• Never seen it.

• @Prettygurl12, this guy is a troll. He's made several topics before like this. He even has female accounts and makes topics such as "black men are better than white guys". He's an insecure black guy, I think he's trying to make white people feel jealous lol.

• Why do YOU think?

• I don't. Every blonde I've met in a relationship was with a white guy. You're really obsessed with this, aren't you?

• I don't think anyone's dating ore of anything because I see white girls of all hair colours date in and outside of their race. I think you just pay too much attention to it because something about sets you off. I wonder what it is... *cough cough*

• This is a black guy pretending to be white spam since 2014. I remember other question like this today but with a fake female profile. It's the same spam bullshit to destroy this website with his shit.

• If you want I could make a question about Asian guys organized in a website for Asian guys talking about how to discourage Asian girls of dating white guys while try to teach Asian guys how to get white girls, I have print screen, I could make this question to show this to you understand how men try to make the men of the other race (In this case the white) look bad to try to make the women of their own race don't date the men of the other race while wanting the women of other race with the same race of men as themselves.

I'm sorry but It's how the things are and I could make a question showing the print screen of a group of Asian guys doing this, I could make this question if you want only to show these print screen of them organized for this.

You seems to be a nice human, but don't understand how man try to work to put the men (And mainly if is the men of other race) down, want the women of all races, and don't want the women of the same race than them with the men of other race.

• Sorry for all the text, the question is here to prove that I'm not lying :
      girlsaskguys. com/relationships/q1649560-why-do-men-try-to-work-to-put-the-men-of-the-other-race-down-while
      If not work join the link.

• That's a very weird question...
    We're all the same... so maybe lots of blonde white women fall for other races because they like the person?
    Love is love no matter what race, age or sexuality you are/have

• Okay but why are there more with other races than those with white guys?

• I don't think that.

• Ugh not this question again. You're the same guy aren't you?

• That's statistically untrue.

• Im blonde and have only ever dated within my own race...

• Reported for spam, this is the same black guy bullshit pretending to be white and he is making this kind of spam questions since
    2014

• I don't know where you're from but I see way more of them dating white guys.

• This is a black guy pretending to be white and making this spam question since 2014, report.

• Not true at all.

• That's so not true.

• This is a black guy pretending to be white and making this spam question since 2014, he don't care for the truth he just want to create a race fantasy for him (Black) and attack the man who he hate (White) in disguise. Report, he is spamming this since 2014.

• Actually that is not true.

• Why does it matter be happy with brunettes and redheads.

• You do realise that there are lots of white men/guys who do not really find brunettes or redheads attractive, right?

• Of course I do but I Guess's you're just gonna be sol

• Because even white girls are starting to realize how much of a douchebag white men can be. White women are getting tired of white men's superiority complex. Not to mention white guy's are boring and very judgmental on a woman's weight.

• Maybe you're not paying enough attention.

What Guys Said 15

• It's more fun that way and also preference

• Did you know only 10% of women on earth are natural blondes? by the way scientific studies show that blonde woman are more likely to be with a guy with dark hair then any other colored hair. Reason why is because its more masculine plus they are not your ordinary gentlemen.

• Okay, but the question was talking about them dating other races, not dating dark haired men... so what's your point?

• My point opposites attract. Most people with a dark hair color are either black, brown, Asian, etc. On another note this is a very ignorant question that has been told for decades. If people hate it then move to a place were there's nothing but whit.

• Again?
    Are we seriously playing this game again?

• http://i.imgur.com/lzKP02a.jpg
    you got it wrong white girls date aliens form outer space these days

• No, and why does it matter anyways?

• Why does it even matter, let people love :)

• pbs.twimg.com/.../DffiEkBs.jpeg

Why you keep posting this shit?

• There aren't you're just seeing a few isolated incidences and they stand out to you. Statistically, most people date within their own race.

• I really don't think so, more girls in my area are dating whites then blacks, it's crazy rare to see a white and black together here.

• You again. I'm not feeding you this time mo fo.

tech.thaivisa.com/.../dont-feed-trolls.jpg

• Because everyone sees white men as the cause of all problems.

• Try to find a date on gag. Women on here are chronically obsessed with white guys. We rule on here.

• I guess this question is too touchy for the likes of gag.

• White guys and girls of other races think the other hates them so they're too timid to talk to each other.