Girls, on an online dating site, if you are full figured and post pictures of your entire body, is it bad if I say 'i love your figure' ?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Well automatically she will think you only like her body if you start talking to her.
    I hate this in real life. Guys would say they like me even though I had never spoken to them or met them.
    That means you just think I'm pretty. I have no opinion of them because I don't know them so I feel like I'm rushed to decide if I "like" them or not when they've already made up their mind.

Compliment her on her profile bio. See if you have common INTERESTS. Not that you think she's bangable.

• just because i say that i like your figure, doesn't mean that i dont like you as a person... i dont think im obligated to like just one of the other! but sadly i get what you are saying, thats why i even asked this in the first place, but honestly, i really dont get it!
      but yeah... thanks a lot for your opinion:) i wanted to hear this side

• That's like saying a woman should enjoy when men catcall and say "nice tits"
      It's a dating site to find a match, someone you can enjoy being with. But you just comment on her body.

• yeah... i def see your pov

What Girls Said 3

• They're kinda expecting you to compliment them like that...

And yeah it's better than saying "I love you".

• Definitely not, it's a compliment!

• thanks for your opinion!

• not at all!