Should I just text her?

I'm going to make this short but there is this girl I went out with a little while not dated but we hung out a lot. I really liked her and wanted something with her but I just got out of a really long relationship and I wasn't sure If what I was feeling was a desperateness or if I actually felt something for her. So I told her you know I'm not ready. And we stopped talking now we have re added each other on facebook and haven't said anything. I feel like if she added me first that's a sign she still has feelings for me. So it's worth texting her to see right. You never know? Help I'm really confused! I like this girl I just dunno what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I get what you're saying.. And it is really hard to tell these emotions apart.. honestly.. You won't really know unless you try.. Or you can just stay out of a relationship for a while because jumping right into another one isn't good.. I wait a few months like 6 so I can figure out what I want and get my feelings together.. like talking to different people isn't bad you don't have to be serious but you have to let her know you just got out of a serious relationship and you aren't sure how you feel right now.. Or you can just stay to yourself.. Hang out with her more as friends.. And decide what you feel.. Many ways to go about this honestly

Most Helpful Guy

• Just fucking do it. The worst that can happen is "no." Christ.

What Girls Said 2

• It never hurts to try. Otherwise you'll never know. And if she added you first, it must be a sign that she at least thought about you.
    And maybe she is waiting for you to reach out

• Just talk to her, and add her on Facebook if it helps.

What Guys Said 1

• Do it!
    Get it out of your system.
    Either way it goes, you'll get peace of mind.