Would this be a deal breaker in a relationship?

There's this girl I really like. She has a child but I don't care she's amazing and deserves a man around. Even if she lives with her mom but she does work go to school and is very responsible anyway. I'm thinking of asking her out. But one thing is she doesn't drink. One because is she isn't legal yet almost but not yet. And she just doesn't enjoy bars but she's told me there's nothing wrong with you going if you enjoy it. So most of my buddies drink as well its just with a child she don't want to start drinking. Anyway my question is could this be a deal breaker of she dpest enjoy drinking? I mean she goes out she just bypasses the beer. And only reason I call it a deal breaker I can't think of a better term at the moment. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I occasionally like to have a couple drinks... My ex is not a drinker at all and it was fine with us. (That's not why we aren't together by the way). It shouldn't be a deal breaker and if she is fine with you going out and having a couple beers then all is good.

Most Helpful Guy

• It could turn into a deal breaker if you do it to excess

What Girls Said 2

• I don't drink, but it's ok if I date a guy that does. I guess to an extent though... a drink or two with pals is one thing. Getting completely smashed is a no go. I don't want to be cleaning up his vomit all the time, and I would be seriously concerned for his liver. Drinking rarely or occasionally is fine... if it's in moderation, then no it's not a deal breaker.

• There's nothing wrong with not wanting to drink. There are other ways to have fun.

What Guys Said 0