How can I make sure guy knows I'm interested romantically and not just in being friends?

So I had a first date with a guy the other day (we met a few days earlier through a friend) and of course being a girl I've overreading things probably.

we were both pretty busy this week but wanted to try to find a time to meet anyways so we met up for coffee and a walk in the afternoon. I had a great time, we talked loads and it was never awkward. I think he did too. but with the setting and everything it didn't feel romantic at all. how can I make sure he knows I'm interested romantically and not just in becoming friends? (although if that's all he wants I can deal with that)

Most Helpful Guy

• You tell him how you feel

• yeah but it's not that I have feelings there yet. we've only hung out twice. but I WANT to get to know him that way

• I understand that and I will, but I'd like to first make sure that I'm showing him that as well you know?

• You can do it

Most Helpful Girl

• Be more touchy with him and compliment him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0