Why are older boys interested in me and not guys of age?

I've been so long noticing that guys from 21 to 30 are interested in me. They talk to me, they send me gifts, they flirt with me. And no, I'm not talking about GAG guys.
Even if I was in Spain or France or now that I'm here in Mexico, older guys ask my name and they flirt with me in person.
Why can this happen with guys from my age? I'm 16! And everytime I tell a guy from 16 to18 that I like him.. he just run away!
Does anyone can explain it to me? What am I doing wrong? Why is this happening to me?

Yeah, I know some of them are kinky bastards but some others are really polite and lovely. Some of them are my brother's friends. And my brother is too much overprotective with them (their friends) about me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Those guys are either creeps, or you probably appear older than your actual age.

Most Helpful Girl

• Creeps who want to take advantage of you. Dont get into anything with a guy over 18. PLEASE.
    guys around your age are immature but just be patient.

What Guys Said 3

• That's kind of spooky. You should be careful doing that stuff with people that old

• You seem sweet, smart, and beautiful. What's not to like?

• Lowerr age of consent and men want youth.

What Girls Said 1