Your first kiss?

What was your first kiss?
How old where you?
What do you think is the best age for a first kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was at a bonfire I invited a girl too and we were spending time together and had known each other and spent time together earlier at school haha We started roasting marsh mellows in the fire and and she came over and sat on my lap and next thing I knew I leaned over and kissed her and it actually wasn't awkward or weird at all. So we did a few times more and dated a while afterwards. Were both 16 at the time

Most Helpful Girl

• My first kiss was when I was in college with this really popular hot guy that I was in love with for a whole year. I had classes with him that whole year-we had the same major. I was 21. It happened on his bed, after a party. It wasn't exactly romantic because I was not experienced and he was. Luckily he never caught on and the kiss was very intense.

The best age, I would say maybe 18-19. I actually liked having it later on. I didn't waste my time on high school relationships and I felt a lot more mature when I had my first kiss.

What Guys Said 11

• I was 15, at my freshman year homecoming. She kissed me and I had no idea that she even liked me. I was honestly shocked that she did it, and it was awkward after when I pulled away with this stupid look on my face. I think the best age is around 16-18 probably.

• My first kiss with a girl was when I was 11. And it was at school in 6th grade. It was lunch time and my girlfriend grabbed my hand and snuck out to the this back hallway thing that was empty and she kissed me. Then we made out for like 3 minutes before going back to lunch lol
    My first kiss with a guy was when I was 13 or 14 in 8th grade. I was at my friends house and we were in his room talking. I knew he liked guys already but it was at the time i was just accepting that i liked guys. I came out to him and said that I kinda liked him and he said he kinda liked me too. So i just went in and kissed him.
    I know technically the one with the girl was my first but the one with the guy was the first kiss that actually meant something to me.

• My first romantic kiss with a girlfriend was when I was fifteen and it was a disaster. She slipped me her tongue and I was so shocked I broke off the kiss and told her bye as I was moving. No one ever taught me to kiss

• In ma dream,

• my first kiss was more out of boredom lol. I was like 4 she was 5 lol just chilling and then we kissed. Thats honestly what happened lol. First kisses are way blown out of proportion for importance by cartoons and reality tv and fictional works. Best age anything 4+ honestly its not that important to remember it just the friendship cause it probably won't last forever.

• I wish someone would kiss me when I'm bored...
      Instead I just have to post random questions on the internet😑

• You would? ;)

• Yes I would if you don't mind the fact I'm 5'11"...

• Uhh... I got my face plastered by puppy kisses once.
    Does that count?

• O it was over a decade ago, I think around ages 5-7.

• What was my first (french) kiss: Drunken, sloppy, awkward
    Age: I was 16
    Ideal age: Whenever you feel like it

• Well, I'm 16 and I've never kissed anyone. It looks so... unhygienic *shudder*

• i was 14 and with beatiful girl :) - very funny

• I was 21 i knw lol

What Girls Said 8

• Still waiting for it. Being forced into making out with my girl cousin in the jacuzzi when I was 14 doesn't really count for me. -_-
    And there is no best age.

• I was 13 at a library and some of the guys I knew showed up I knew one of them (well actually 2) liked me but one of them called me over and we went in between the gigantic bookshelves and he went for it.

Unfortunately it just felt awkward and I pulled away, walked away, and acted as if nothing happened and I haven't kissed a guy since.

• i was a few months from turning 18.
    It was awful thats what it was.
    i think the best age is whenever you're ready.

• I just recently had my first kiss. It was was weird at first, but once I got used to the rhythm, it was amazing. The guy I kissed was a very good kisser, he was a bit older than me, and he was experienced. I am 18. And I would say a good age for a first kiss depends on the person. I know that when I was 14, I thought kissing wasn't very interesting, and also at 14 you'll be kissing young boys that just want to stick their tongue in your mouth. But like I said, it depends on the person and how mentally mature they are.

• Uh, guess I'll let you know when that happens. lol

Don't think there's a right age for kissing? o_e

• I was 12 and it was during some dinner party with this boy I thought was super cute.

• It hasn't happened yet.

• I was 17 and IT WAS AWFUL!