Why did he stop texting me?

This guy I was dating since the beginning of last semester stopped texting me during this summer break. He originally lives in NY while I live in NC but we continued to text during the month of May. It was going well, he was calling my sweetie and honey a lot but he hasn't texted me since the end of May/2.5 months ago.

What's up? Did he move on/find someone else or just too busy?

Should I message him now that classes are starting again?

Most Helpful Guy

• so there was no textin after 2.5 months at all? if that's so then he probably moved on... OR... sth really bad happened to him indeed.

better send some message to see wot happened... and if h doesn't respond try to reach his family to see if he's ok. if u can't reach his family... then i believe u should better try to forget him... sorry but no other choice :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually when someone stops contacting you it's because they have lost interest. If you messaged last, then i would wait until he initites contact. If he wants you to be part of his life, then he will make an obvious effort to put you in it. You shouldn't have to fight for a "spot"

What Guys Said 3

• He moved on

• This has happened to me when a girl i was texting just stopped one day...
    I was confused why she did so i texted her one or two times a max but still no reply so i just stopped texting her cause i am not a needy guy...
    I still dont know why she did it.. but I don't care.
    I think she took my flirting as me liking her or something.. Lol ( i didn't like her )

But i tell you this... dont care for people who dont care for you.. and move on

• Perhaps he might get tired of you.

What Girls Said 3

• that's too long.. he found someone else.. you should forget about him

• he got busy with school or he found someone to get laid with.

• He probably moved on, but sure throw him a message. You never know.