Why do almost all the guys I go on dates with end up being misogynist, gay, wanting sex only, lying, anti-feminist and total jerks?

Argh!, wtf, why is modern dating so incredibly hard. Its like every nice guy i approach or get approached turns out to just be other than "LOVE"

Guys, i'm a polite girl with good morals and values and respect men and women all around me. I KNOW IT CAN"T BE EVERY GUY OUT THERE that behaves like this.

Why can't we just respect each other. Damn

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, dating is hard. I've been talking to this girl but she gives a lot of mixed signals. Like she asked me to feel this small dot on her shoulder which i did and we laughed a lot when eating. But then, when we sit down she sits away from me. Then she gives me a hug when ita time to go but then she made some food for everyone but told me there wasn't enough for me. Luke wtf, i feel like she is just screwing with my head. But yeah, meeting people at certain places help. You say you want a guy who is nice and respectable, try a church. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because the majority of people suck.

What Guys Said 6

• "Its like every nice guy i approach or get approached turns out to just be other than "LOVE""
    What does that mean?

Apparently most or a lot of guy just want sex. Most guys seem to also to disagree with feminism. I don't know about misogynists, gays, guys lying or jerks.

• It means that everthing i date a guy its never about falling in love with ME for who i am. Its always about getting in my pants.

• I imagine it's much easier to find a guy interested in what's in your pants than wants to love and accept you. Finding a serious, life partner can be very hard. If you do find one, it's also very common to have serious problems in the relationship. It can be challenging. I have personally used my brain to figure out the kind of partner I want. A lot of guys are more interested in getting sex. Many have given up on relationships because they've found problems in past relationships. I find it sad.

• The misogynists/gays/total jerks didn't send off red flags?

• tbh, i never noticed initially, only much later into the relationship did i see the true colors

• yeah i do know what i want in a relationship. But i figured that maybe i am just unlucky. so i will keep trying

• Maybe you can improve on your weeding out technique a little. I mean, it's not like you're looking for anything unreasonable, ya know?

Do you jump into relationships quickly?

• Maybe you're just unlucky? Keep trying and you will find an actual nice guy to be with :)

• Maybe unlucky, but i've tried dating a lot of guys already and no luck. But thanks, i will keep looking

• Honestly I don't know but I can tell you usgood guys are about :)

• Thanks, i have to double my efforts then... sigh

• Maybe change up where you're meeting these guys. Are you meeting them in bars and clubs? I can tell you that 90% of the guys in those places are just after sex. You probably know that already, maybe start a new hobby or take a class or something. That way you'll meet guys who have shared interests and are hopefully less likely to be total dicks haha

• thanks i wil. yeah i have dated guys from bars and they indeed were jerks who just wanted sex. thanks

• Maybe you need to question your taste in men...

• i've tried to date a wide variety of men and in my experience, its been everything but love

• By your response you are conveying you are 'unlucky' or men are fundamentally flawed. i question that

• odds are, you're simply a judgmental person and throwing them all under a bus because you didn't get your way.

and ask yourself, what would they really be getting in return for their investment in you?

What Girls Said 1

• I'm wondering what type of person you're attracted to. I wonder if you're mistaking charm for good character, for example. Perhaps you ought to re-evaluate what it is that you want (and don't want) out of a partner and go from there.