How come I always screw things up?

After I broke up with my beloved boyfriend, I got so much hurt that I became unfriendly and mean to the guys around me. I would admit that I'm a spoiled little brat, I grew up like a princess that I could always have everything I wanted, and even I went abroad for studying, my boyfriend and friends treats me so good, they take care of me and help me for everything, just like the way my parents do. People say that I'm pretty, and I get free drinks and phone numbers from the bars or festivals, and I enjoyed my life.

But after my boyfriend and me broke up, I changed into another person. When I know a guy like me, I made them fall for me, then I dumped them. This happened several times, I'm hurting others and also hurting myself, because I know they are very very good guys. Actually I liked them, but I just want to hurt them. Most of the time I felt sorry, sometimes I even apologise after what I did because I know they don't deserve that.. At least there were 2 times, I drove guys away before I realised how much I could love them, or in another word, how much I already loved them. I apologised to them, but it's already too late.

Now I feel so tired, after I screwed so many potential relationships and after I hurt good people and also hurt myself so much. My exboyfriend, before he left me he still loved me. He told me, don't you worry girl, your guy will find you himself..

I sometimes tell myself that life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will happen next. But now I'm not happy

Most Helpful Guy

• well clearly you were hurt because someone finally rejected you. so you lashed out on others. but you've clearly identified that issue and should actively work to be a better person. not hurting people just to hurt them, not using or taking advantage of people, etc.

self actualization is an important trait but the next step is doing things to address aspects of who you are that might need changing

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't exactly change. You are merely trying to adapt to the new situation. When did you break up with your boyfriend?

What Guys Said 2

• Your broke up has caused you lose faith in having a relationship. You are hurt from your previous break-up and that hurt stuck inside you.
    You lash out this pain to others because you can't figure out how to release this hurt from inside you.
    So,,, get to know more about yourself within, what is this pain trying to tell you. Once you understand your pain fully, you can let it out from your body.

• understand, but don't know how to behave, and I lost confidence

anyway, thank you dear friend, wish you all the best

• you sound like a giant bitch

What Girls Said 1

• Stop being such a bitch to the guys and you'll find yourself much happier.