What're your feelings about this letter?

A. a,

It gives me a quaint feeling to discourse with you through a letter. I take immense pleasure in writing to you. Just like our beautiful conversations, I shall keep this pithy. Nothing said here is frivolous or facetious, and my intentions are honest, and sometimes brutally and crudely honest.

Emotions are a tricky business to me. It took me a long time to get comfortable with them, and even longer to express them. The fact that I am laying my emotions bare makes me feel full and peaceful. A totally unexpected event happened to me last week. This event was not pronounced when it commenced, but as it grew, I realised it was formidable—I am talking about my emotional bond with you. Developing an emotional connection with a person is never my top priority, and the last time I felt such a connection was more than half a decade ago, when I came of age. I almost forgot I can connect emotionally with anyone. Now, the precise reason why I’m writing this letter is that very emotional bond I felt with you. The euphoria from a passionate expression is every hedonist’s dream, and I am pursuing it too.

You can read the rest of the letter here, as I couldn't post the full letter due to character constraint:

http://caesarcymbaline.blogspot.in/2015/08/a-letter.html

What Girls Said 2

• I think it is good , except that I might need a dictionary to look up some of the words. :)

• I appreciate your response. If you were to put yourself in the receiver's shoes (the letter is written to a girl), how would you feel receiving such a letter? :-)

• What if you like me, but still confused a bit and never confessed to me, and 3 days before receiving this letter, you were infatuated with some other person?

• Depends on how much I liked you. If it was just a tiny crush, than I don't know if I will feel super ecstatic.

• its very well written.

• If you were to put yourself in the receiver's shoes (the letter is written to a girl), how would you feel receiving such a letter?

What Guys Said 0