She has never had a boyfriend and she said she just wants to see where things go. Should I let her initiate the physical contact when she's ready?

I've been seeing this girl for about two months. We go on dates almost every weekend, and text each other every other day. She has never had a boyfriend, and is quite shy. Our relationship hasn't gotten physical yet, and we have not put a label on our relationship yet. I have tried to hold her hand, but she felt it was too soon and that she wants to get to know me first. She told me she is cautious to get into a relationship, but she doesn't want to force our relationship in either direction right now. She said she wants to take things slow and see where things go. I am a patient guy, and I am willing to take things slow, however, I am afraid to attempt anything physical now because I'm afraid that I'll make her feel uncomfortable or pressured. Should I just let her initiate the physical contact when she's ready, or should I just keep trying?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, in relationships there's an instant physical attraction too, it's not called being desperate or anything it's natural. Holding hands is okay it doesn't take two months! But if you're that patient and really like her might as well wait.. Don't ever make it look like you're pressuring or you really want it even though she doesn't. Don't want her to get the wrong idea

What Girls Said 2

• I'd let her initiate it. However, if you feel like it's taking too long for you then maybe ask outright if it's be okay for you to hold her hand or give her a hug, that way she can sit feel like she has complete control

• Wait for her. That's when you'll know she's comfortable with you! Don't try to rush things, she may get scared off of you do :( all in good time

What Guys Said 0