What is it that makes a guy so undesirable to women yet successful in career, education etc and has close friends?

These types of guys exist and I can't work out what's going wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• What are you even talking about? He must be boring as hell.

• Lol. Boring as hell. How?

• This is you, I'm guessing.

Do any of these hobbies involve opportunity for interaction with women? Do you have friends who are women? Are you the type of person who can only interact with men? Are you so desperate for a girlfriend that you come across creepy?

Just some things to keep in mind.

• Yes they do, not sure-might be more acquaintances but one called me a friend, I can interact with women - that I'm sure of, I'm not desparate - if anything I've half given up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lack of confidence. Lose your mojo, you are invisible. If you got that mojo they cum to you to hand over their phone number or email address.

• Confidence is what made him successful in other things.

What Girls Said 2

• Most women want men that will have a good personality, but other times they also want a man who is has an education, a job, or is doing something with their life.

• Sounds just like him. What's he doing wrong?

• Always am.

• You will just be patient.

• maybe he's just not attractive.

• Really? I don't think so.

What Guys Said 1

• Some guys were destined to never meet girls on their own. Your friend is similar to me, except I got no job or close friends. I have no desire to get a job or friends, though. Just make sure your friend doesn't become insane like me. I'm still a virgin and I hate the world. If you're really his friend, you got to help him before it's too late.

• No one is destined to not meet girls alone.