Is she not interested in me anymore based on our text conversation?

Me: Hello *_*
Her: Hello
Me: How's life
Her: Sleepy
Me:Then it must be time for you to put your pretty face on a pillow and have sweet dreams... about me of course.
Her: Well I'm awake now

Is she losing interest in me or am I reading Way Too Much into this? Her text seems pretty shallow. Please help me understand.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you're reading to much into it

Most Helpful Guy

• lol, unfriend her immediately, it will only irritate u thinking about it, then look in the mirror and see the handsome, debonair man u are and why she doesn't deserve you (even if isn't true, this activity really helps build your self esteem). What happened with u has happened twice with me and this is how i cope up lol

What Girls Said 2

• She doesn't sound interested. :(

• But like we are still seeing each other next Tuesday so I don't know if she is really not interested or not. FML

• Maybe you show her to much interest and you scare her away or maybe she just admires you and don't want to show it but it also could be that she really sent have interest..

What Guys Said 2

• LMAO that's the lamest fucking pick up line ever, and this is coming from a guy who used a reference to the movie Cars
    LOL that don't mean shit, she replied, reply back and don't be so heavy, and what the hell is up with that face?
    bruh... ask engaging questions, things about her interests.
    DONT EVER SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN ROFLMAO

• The face on the pillow line was good in a comedic context lol

• No kid, you're not doomed... she at the very least responded, and you shouldn't gauge interest based on texts alone just wow the hell outta her come Tuesday lol you're fine unless she cancels.

• Yup, she did cancel on me. LOL. Feels bad man. At least I learn from my mistake.

• Shallow texts draw shallow responses.

Seriously man, your texts are dry as hell.

Why not text her something with some substance? Something that will evoke some kind of feeling