Should I still try to reconnect with her?

Four years ago I went on a school trip for a week. In the group was this really nice girl (lower grade). From my perspective we really hit it off and she even asked my phone so she could put in her number. We texted for a while and I spoke to her at school after (for like two months) but I was too much of a coward to make a move. After that contact just kind of faded away. I ocassionaly had short conversations with her via Facebook but that's about it.

Now, four years later, I still regret that I didn't act. So, basically, I'm wondering: should I try to reconnect with her or is it a totally lost cause?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's been four years, that's a long time, but you'll never know until you try, and if you don't try, then you'll spend the rest of your life wondering. Think about it, what's the worst that can happen? Rejection? It's better to get rejected than to never know what the answer would have been if you had given it one more shot. Plus, if rejection is the worst of it, imagine how good the best case scenario would be.

What Girls Said 2

• Who's stopping you?
    If it's a lost cause, you'll know. If there's hope, you'll know. Only if you act.
    Clear the air. You're holding on to too much.

• i think it's kind of late now.. it's been four whole years and i'm sure she's moved on with her life and is onto different things now. lol

What Guys Said 0