I need advice about my neighbor who I like?

this girl lives next door and I've met her and talked a very small amount but i like her already. i dont have her number, and i dont know how i should try to initiate contact and hangout with her. and then after that how should i proceed to ask her out

Most Helpful Girl

• whats the harm in being straightforward? if you are, it spares time and there's a 50/50 chance she'll be willing. i, for one, like when my boyfriend is direct with me and tells me how it is. just be yourself :)

• thanks! but how should I talk to her though because she's at home with her parents

• actually her family is coming over for dinner how should I do it then?

• you could catch her going out, excuse yourself and her from your families, parents like to talk a lot anyway

Most Helpful Guy

• The last time I tried talking to an attractive girl neighbor, she moved. It's not worth it dude

What Girls Said 1

• ask if she wants to go to a movie or something and also give her your number first then she will text you and BAM you will have her number

• The next time you hang out with her ask her for her number when her parents aren't around or an email address to keep your messages a secret from her parents

What Guys Said 0