What do you do if ur boyfriend wants you to send him pics of your boobs but your not comfortable?

Most Helpful Guy

• know this - once you send a picture like this, he will show his friends, or, worse yet, he will put the pics on the internet and will be there forever. Tell him there are plenty of naked women on the internet for him to look at. Don't cheapen yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him "No that makes me uncomfortable and I'm not going to do it". If he complains about it after that or asks you again you know he doesn't care about you and your wishes regarding your own body and you'll need to dump him.

It's your body. You are the ONLY one who gets to make decisions about how you share it.

Also please don't send nudes until you're over 18. You don't want to get in trouble for distributing child porn.

What Guys Said 13

• Don't force yourself to do anything
    you're not comfortable with.

If he's your boyfriend, he should
    understand whatever decision you make.

• If you are not comfortable, then DO NOT DO IT!! Especially as young as you are. that kind of thing comes back and hurts a lot of girls. When you are older and have a little more experience and are more familiar with the idea that someday you will likely breakup and you do not know where those pictures may end up, then you can make that kind of a decision, with the knowledge of how to keep all chances of being recognized out of the picture.

• Never do that, they will be on the internet forever within 15 seconds of him receiving the pic!!!

• Say no? I don't understand why that's so hard. If he doesn't like it, then he doesn't have to stay. Don't stay with guys that make up uncomfortable like that.

• don't. if you don't feel comfortable doing than don't do it

• I'd be insulted if my girlfriend said that to me... actually I only make someone my girlfriend if we're already comfortable with each other... so I'd never be in this situation

• For me it's not that I'm uncomfortable its I don't want to do something I may regret

• Why would you regret it? He's your boyfriend... but your young so it's different... I understand. Under 18 yea dont sent it

• Relationships at your age usually don't last so yea makes sense not to send it

• Just say no, I was pressured into sending a dick pic before, thank god it was too blurry

• Just say that you aren't comfortable doing that.

• Tell him.

I should have thought that were obvious.

• then don't. don't let him put pressure on you.

• if he can't respect your feeling and your morals, he's not the one.

• Well you obviously do something you are uncomfortable with and compromise your morals so you regret it for the rest of your life. Like clearly.

• Tell them I don't feel comfortable doing that so I'm not gonna send them.

• You say no, and hope that he's OK with it

What Girls Said 16

• You tell him NO.

• Tell him you're not comfortable with it, end of story. If he pressures you, he's in no position to be your boyfriend.

• Then you don't send them

• You tell him that you're not comfortable doing that. If he gets upset, that's his problem.

You shouldn't be taking or sending photos like that anyways since you're under 18. It's good that you aren't.

• Just don't do it lol

• If you're not comfortable, DON'T DO IT. If he doesn't understand/doesn't respect your decision, he's an asshole and you honestly shouldn't be with him.

• Just tell him NO. Say, I don't feel comfortable doing that

• You tell him no.

• If you aren't comfortable with sending photos, then you tell him exactly that and if he can't accept that, then he's definitely not somebody you should be wasting your time on.

• Then don't do it. Just say your not comfortable with it.

• If your not comfortable with it don't do it.

• Then don't do it. If he really loves you he will respect your decision

• Don't.

Remember those pictures could end up on the Internet.

• I will tell him 'no' and explain him how i feel. If he doesn't get that or respect me. Well i guess its time to break up? If he doesn't get no is no and not respecting ur wishes then whats the point?

• Dont do it and tell him No

• I'd be like "I know how much you like them haha, but that's something I only share in person 😉. Think you can live with that? I'm really not down with the whole sending topless/naked pics thing."

Then he'll either be okay with that, or push it. If it's the latter, you just have to stay firm about it and let him know you're just not comfortable with that.

• Ah, this is from my perspective by the way, I don't know if you and your boyfriend have gotten that physical yet and I'm not encouraging that if you haven't.