Am I a freak for being like this could u even be with me?

Ok so I grew up in a really bad home and all I know is the bad side of people and I your boyfriend met your family for the first time and he was really scared and uncunfertable would u be ok with it like I have never known that a family could be so nice it was shocking. And if every time u tried to get him a gift he got scared and wouldn't take it got really quiet for the rest of the day, I feel like I will get hurt every time I get one or something bad will happen and the first time u touch him he gets really scared and makes u stop would this be to much for u or would u be able to work through it I have way more problems and ik I can get through them but no one has ever even tried

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should seek counseling or a mentor & focus on building yourself, before trying to build a romantic relationship.

As you said, you have experienced some terrible things, those issues need to be dealt with first for the sake of your emotional & psychological well-being. God Bless :)

What Girls Said 2

• I would definitely work with it. I think that it doesn't determine who you are as a person, and it doesn't change who you are. I feel uncomfortable in a new place or around new people and really unsafe. It might not be the same thing, ik, but it's not your fault.

• Not exactly sure on how else to word it, I'm really bad at words

• You can be with someone, sure. You pretty much described my dad but it ruined the relationship with my mom so SEEK THERAPY.

• How did he roun it was it created by his family or was he just born like that