Should I be messaging this girl?

I'll try to keep it short. This is a friend from high school from 7 years ago. She moved to the same city as my sister so I messaged her when I came for a visit. Asked her to meet and she met with me. Seemed like she was into me. We chatted for almost 6 hours. I walked her home, etc. Lots in common it seems like. She was rubbing her feet on my legs so I am taking it as a positive sign. We talked about relationships in general and she said she wants serious but not long distance. Not sure if applying to me or not but we are 90 minutes apart. I sent her a message the next day on fb and she replied laughing. Then I sent her a link to a movie she asked for but she hasn't viewed it. She just finished exams and is going to Mexico. I want to visit her again in September. I don't want to text/msg her cause I don't want to seem needy before asking her to meet up again. What do you thinkg?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say to let her look for you, she's not sure if she wants you cause of the "distance" if it's meant to be she will come back

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello, I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me, you should go ahead and text her. You two obviously have a pretty nice connection and it would be a shame to not text her just because she has been busy recently. The time is now to make it work, take advantage of your opportunities!

What Girls Said 1

• I prefer you to give her a surprise visit with her favorite chocolates or anything which you think that she really likes😉

What Guys Said 0