Why do white girls can find tall black men attractive but not short Asian guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls don't like short girls in general, yet you expect them to like short Asian guys? Girls avoid Asian guys due to small penis rumors. Even Asian girls choose white guys over Asian guys because of that. Black guys already have big penises so if there's a tall black guy available, there isn't any white girl or any other girl in the world who would a short Asian guy over a tall black guy. The only way for short Asian guys to compensate for their height and penis size is by being smart and filthy rich to attract girls.

• Short guys

• If you're a non Asian, then face matters. No matter how good looking an Asian guy might be, he'll always be at a disadvantage with girls because of small penis rumors. Because an attractive face is no good to them if they find their penis size to be inadequate. At least if the Asian guy is tall, the girls believe he might be a rare exception to the rumor by having a big penis.

• I guess you can't handle honest answers.

What Girls Said 3

• classic case of the self-confirmation bias. Perfect. -_-
    .. Anyway, white girls are not a joint entity. We all have different preferences. I prefer Asian guys over black guys. If the Asian guy happens to be on the shorter side, I can make it work, within reason.

• lol k. Thanks for your input. Not true but even if it were, he's still the one who's got a girlfriend while you're all bitter, pouty, and I'll assume single.
      What difference would him being Asian and not a particularly tall guy make? You're still on the losing end. :)

• You have serious issues. I think my boyfriend's hot, and not everyone needs stranger's approval to feel as if they matter.

• Hahaha someone who used somebody else's picture in a site like GaG is more likely to have issues.

• Um, what? I don't think that's true.
    Don't generalize, if you don't see something you're not looking hard enough.

• I can like them both

What Guys Said 2

• Do you sing karaoke every week, eat on the floor and work twice the amount of everybody else? Are you a kung-fu master?

If all white women were alike, so would all Asian guys -- but that is of course total BS. Sure, many women prefer taller men, as many men prefer shorter women, but it's just one of many things that make up the total package. How do you know they don't find you attractive? What have you tried?

• Not many Asian men around here, but I usually always see Asian guys with girls around them.